Your use of this website is subject to the following:
Use of the Site
- The content of this site is for general guidance purposes only. We endeavour to ensure that the information provided is up-to-date and accurate. However, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission. We shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of, or inability to use this site or any material contained in it.
- From this website, you may be able to obtain access to websites operated by third parties. We do not endorse those other websites nor do we accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer arising out of access to those websites, including, but not limited to, damage or loss arising from your use of documents, or other information found on those websites.
- This site and its contents are protected by copyright. Images and logos used on this website are done so by express permission of the owners, whom retain full copyright. Permission is given for the downloading, temporary storage or printing of extracts of this site for your personal use only. Material issued to third parties should give due accreditation to this site.
- Any dispute arising between you and us in relation to this website shall be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purpose of any such dispute.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of the first night’s accommodation is required to secure a reservation.
- CANCELLATION TERMS: We respectfully remind guests that a reservation is a contract between us [the accommodation] and yourselves.
In the event you cancel your booking you will be liable to pay cancellation charges on the following scale:
- 43+ days prior to arrival – accommodation deposit
- 29 – 42 days prior to arrival – 30% or deposit if greater
- 15 – 28 days prior to arrival – 45% or deposit if greater
- 8 – 14 days prior to arrival – 60% or deposit if greater
- 0 – 7 days prior to arrival (or no show) – 100% of total cost
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: As an offshore destination, air and ferry services are occasionally affected by adverse weather conditions. In such instances the terms and conditions outlined above still apply. We therefore strongly recommend that adequate Travel Insurance be obtained prior to departure to guard against any costs arising from cancellation, late arrival or early departure.